Followers

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Light

You cannot imagine the light
that you brought to my life.
After so many years
searching someone in those wild night´s
I found my reason to breathe
beyond my childish fears.
It´s a strength that grow´s inside my heart
wich makes my knees weak
and makes me act life a freak.
I don´t know everything about you
but i know the effect that you caused in my world
makin´me believe that i would not suffer anymore
cause that was before

With you i found my tear lookin´pretty
My body lookin´perfect
My soul lookin´complete
WIth you i found myself living a dream
Those where you just wanna scream
Cause you feel so free
that you don´t believe that can be real

I follow so many faces
enter to so many places
but only know i discover the real me
drowning in something that even words could not tell.
Sometimes i feel that i don´t deserve so mutch grace
but after so many lies, revenge and pain
i see your name written in my heart.
I never knew it would be likes this from the start
but i ´m happy, cause finnally i´m not playing a silly game.

I just wanna catch this moment
and make it perfect as long i can take it,
Cause i feel that i can shine again
To everyone, withouth no blame,
As long i feel stronger enough to breathe so much light
i will never end this feeling, the one that brought me to life.

No comments: